Magazine for professionals working in the field of Data,
Cybersecurity and Privacy.
• It’s about time we stopped talking about security…
• The California Consumer Privacy Act – The U.S.’s first try at a GDPR-like data protection law
• If you’re relying on consent, you’re doing it wrong under the GDPR
• Aware but not paranoid, optimistic but not naief
• The GDPR Lottery
• The new Strategic Action plan for AI: Is privacy protection still viable?
• Using technology is doing ethics by other means
• The Legal Look – A spinning approach towards encryption
• Difficult accessible data
Don’t miss the fourth edition!
Sign up here for 2020 and receive the third and fourth edition of 2019 for free!